1 package devils food or German chocolate cake mix with pudding in the mix
½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
2 cups slightly crushed thin pretzel sticks
1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
1 cup swirled chocolate and white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cake mix, eggs and butter in large bowl. Stir in pretzels, oats and chocolate chips. (Dough will be stiff). Drop dough rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
2. Bake 7 minutes or until set. Cool on cookie sheets 1 minute. Remove to racks; cool completely.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.
Visit Our Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/thasc1977
Lots Of Eggs
- 1 quart scalded milk
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 2 ounces brandy
- 10 eggs, whipped
- 2 pounds of 1/2 inch cubed stale bread
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cut bread a day ahead to allow drying. Put bread into 9 inch x 13 inch cake pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Put milk and butter in pan and heat on stove until just below boiling point, 180 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, sugar and spices. Slowly add milk to egg and sugar mixture while whisking. Then add brandy. Add to bread using hands or a spoon to thoroughly soak bread.
- Bake until skewer or knife comes out clean, about 45 to 50 minutes.