A Little Light Lunch today features Hot Pasta Salad.
This Dish is quick and Easy to fix.
Perfect for Lunch or Supper. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into ¼ inch strips
- ½ medium red onion, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed
- 2 cups hot cook linguine (6 oz. uncooked)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
In small bowl, combine vinegar, oil and salt. Set aside.
Spay 12 inch nonstick skillet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add pepper, onion and poppy seed. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add linguine and tomato. Cook for 1 to 1 ½ minutes, or until hot, stirring frequently. Add vinegar mixture. Toss to combine. Serve hot.