Six Fruit Trifle
- 1 package (9 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 medium peaches or nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 9 inch round baking pan. Cool; cut into 1 inch cubes. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, bananas, peaches and ½ cup strawberries.
In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
In a 3 qt. trifle bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, fruit mixture, pudding and whipped cream. Repeat layers. Top with blueberries, kiwi and remaining strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.