Chocolate Chip Cordial Cookies
- 1 pkg. chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 1/3 cups chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped red candied cherries
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- Pecan halves, for garnish
- Red or green candied cherry halves, for garnish
- 1 ½ squares (1 ½ oz.) semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place 1 ¾ inch paper liners in 28 mini-muffin cups. For cookies: combine cookie mix, egg, oil and water in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in chopped pecans, chopped cherries and coconut. Fill cups with cookie dough. Top with pecan or cherry halves. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13 or 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely. For chocolate glaze: melt chocolate and butter in small bowl over hot water. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Store in airtight containers.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.