- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin orange in light syrup
- 1 (8 ¼ oz.) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- ¾ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 (9 oz.) graham cracker crust (extra serving size)
- Garnishes: maraschino cherries, pecan halves, additional toasted coconut
Drain oranges and pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup. Gently press orange and pineapple between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Beat cream cheese at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add reserved pineapple syrup and milk, beating until smooth. Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping. Gently fold in orange- pineapple mixture and ¾ cup coconut. Spoon filling into crust. Cover, freeze until firm or up to 1 month.
Let pie stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving. Dollop remaining 1 cup whipped topping on top of pie. Garnish, if desired.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.