- 1 10 ounce bag frozen sweet green peas
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-7 leaves of Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Cook peas according to package instructions.
- In a blender, add the broth, parsley, salt, pepper, lettuce and cooked peas. Puree.
- Put the pureed mixture into a pot and simmer 10 minutes. Then add the half and half, stir and ladle into bowls.
- If serving cold, chill in the refrigerator. Then serve.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.