Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (7-ounce) cans prepared caramel
- Whipped topping (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chip morsels (optional)
Make The Crust: In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Pat into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 375 F. until golden brown for 6-7 minutes, not one minute more. Remove from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes before filling.
Make The Pie: Spread caramel in prepared, cooled crust. Decorate the halo of shipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans and chocolate chips, if desired.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.