1 unbaked 9 inch (4 cup volume) deep dish pie shell
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves (ground)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- Whipped Cream for garnish (optionial)
Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a large bowl; stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pie shell.
ake in preheated oven 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F and bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Do not freeze.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.