White Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- 1 package white cake mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 carton (16 oz.) strawberry glaze
- ½ cup water
- 2 ½ cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Cool on a wire rack. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, combine strawberry glaze and water in a bowl; gently fold in raspberries. Serve with cake.
Yield: 12-15 servings
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.