- 12 pink and white standard paper cases
- Large piping bag fitted with a 3/4 inch fluted tube
- 12 double chocolate chip muffins/cupcakes
- 1 – 14 ½ ounce tub vanilla frosting
- Purple and pink food coloring
- 4 feet roll purple bubble gum tape
- 1 tablespoon pink sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons pink sanding sugar
Place muffins/cupcakes in paper cases. To make the crowns, cut 12 x 4 inch lengths of bubble gum tape; wipe excess powder from the strips. Using picture as a guide, use a small sharp knife to cut ¼ inch high triangles, side by side, from top of each bubble gum strip to make tips of crowns. Dip one end of each strip in a little water, secure ends together, pinching to seal. Fan tips of crown outwards. Place sprinkles in a small bowl. Place a little water in another small bowl. Dip tips of crowns quickly in the water, shake off excess water; dip in sprinkles. Tint frosting purple using the purple and a little of the pink food coloring. Spoon frosting into piping bag with fluted tube; pipe onto each muffin/cupcake. Top with crowns; sprinkle with sanding sugar.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.