Chocolate Pecan Drops
1 package (about 18 ounces) yellow cake mix
1 1/4 cups pecan pieces, divided
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine cake mix, 1 cup pecans, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, butter and eggs in food processor. Process until pecans are finely chopped and mixture is well blended.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
4. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
5. Place remaining 3/4 cup chocolate chips in small resealable food storage bag; seal bag. Microwave on High 20 seconds. Gently knead bag until chips are melted and smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag and squeeze chocolate over cookies. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.
Like Us On Facebook www.facebook.com/thasc1977