- ¾ cup butter or margarine, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint flavoring
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk, beating well. Stir in flavorings. Gradually add flour; mix well. Stir in crushed candy.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls, and roll in sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Remove immediately from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
Makes 18 cookies
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web
page and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to looking at your web page for a second
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your
efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups
thanks once again.
Hi to all, the contents existing at this site are
genuinely amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.