From a birthday party to a football celebration,
this giant chocolate chip cookie will be loved by all!
What you need…
- 1 cup sweet butter, softened (plus a little more for greasing pan)
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar (tamp it down in measuring cup)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (room temperature works best)
- 2 & 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 & 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a very big bowl, beat butter (set aside a little bit for greasing the pan), sugars and vanilla with a hand mixer until fluffy and light, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture, a little at a time, beating until it’s all blended together.
- Stir in the best part – the chocolate chips.
- Grease a round pizza pan lightly with butter. Pour dough in and spread out evenly with spatula.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool on a rack and slice with a pizza cutter!
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.