After School Snack
Fruit Pizza… we all love pizza!
- 1 package traditional 13 x 9 chewy fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 2 cups thawed fat-free whipped topping
- 3 cups fresh fruit and berries of choice (blueberries, sliced grapes, kiwifruit, pineapple,
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 15 inch round pizza pan or 15 x 10 inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, eggs and water in medium bowl until blended. Stir in ¾ cup morsels. Spread onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are set. Remove to wire rack and cool for 3 minutes; loosen edge of brownie crust from pan with knife. Cool 1 hour on wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over brownie crust. Top with fruit. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup morsels and coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
Make 12 servings
Tip: 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce can be substituted for vegetable oil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 17 minutes.
Tip: Brownie crust may be made in advance. Allow to cool completely and cover with plastic wrap for up to 1 day.