A fun cake to make to celebrate Labor Day weekend!
What you’ll need…
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 ½ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners’ sugar, optional
What to do…
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Beat in bananas. Stir in nuts. Pour into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Makes 12 servings.