These cookies already look delicious on the outside…
and then there is a chocolate surprise on the inside!
You will need:
- 1 package yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 36 milk chocolate kiss candies, unwrapped
- powdered sugar
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Beat half of cake mix and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed until blended. Add egg yolk and remaining cake mix; beat at medium speed just until dough forms. Stir in pecans.
- Shape rounded tablespoonfuls dough around each candy, making sure candy is completely covered. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes or until firm and golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 10 minutes.
- Place waxed paper under wire racks. Remove cookies to racks; dust with powdered sugar.
(Makes 3 dozen cookies)