A delightful refreshing cookie bar for this time of the year!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup toasted coconut, plus additional for garnish
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- grated peel and juice of 3 limes
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 13×9 inch baking pan with foil, allowing 2 inch overhang around all sides
- Combine cake mix, 1 cup coconut and butter in large bowl until crumbly. Press mixture into bottom of prepared baking pan. Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, lime peel and juice in another large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until center is set and edges are lightly browned. Garnish with additional coconut. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil; cut into bars.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.
Excellent goods from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous
to and you’re simply too great. I actually like what you have
bought right here, really like what you are saying and the
way in which in which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you still
take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait
to read much more from you. This is really a great web site.