A delightful refreshing cookie bar for this time of the year!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup toasted coconut, plus additional for garnish
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- grated peel and juice of 3 limes
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 13×9 inch baking pan with foil, allowing 2 inch overhang around all sides
- Combine cake mix, 1 cup coconut and butter in large bowl until crumbly. Press mixture into bottom of prepared baking pan. Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, lime peel and juice in another large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until center is set and edges are lightly browned. Garnish with additional coconut. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil; cut into bars.