If you are a lover of peanut butter and jelly cookies, you are in for a treat.
Fun to make, even more fun to eat!
What You’ll Need
- 1 package yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
What To Do
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 15×10 inch jelly-roll pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Beat cake mix, peanut butter, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. With damp hands, press mixture evenly into bottom of prepared baking pan. Bake 20 minutes; cool in pan on wire rack.
- Please jam in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to soften. Spread jam evenly over cookie base. Sprinkle peanut butter chips over top.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil; cute into bars.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes