Let these “Teacup Cupcakes” be the star in your next show!
* 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
* 1 box chocolate cake mix
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups butter, room temperature
* 2 cups powdered sugar
* Food coloring
* ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 jar marshmallow crème
* Assorted candies or sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously spray 24 heatproof teacups or muffin cup linters with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa powder. Place on cookie sheets and set aside.
- Make cupcake batter according to package directions, substituting milk for water and adding vanilla. Divide batter evenly between prepared teacups or muffin cup liners. Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy. Beat in half of the powdered sugar. Add the remaining powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Add food coloring. Add vanilla and stir in the marshmallow crème until well blended.
- Frost cupcakes and decorate teacups. Garnish with candies, sprinkles and frosting rosettes.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.
Feel like grabbing all the 3 cups. Magic with tea 🙂
Such a lovely presentation like all of your recipes!
Don-t know much about the ram,just what l read ln books. I am a Pisces,so l am not in aries,so the year of the dragon does not have mothing to do with my sign. Your aunt nancy was a great painter,we have a lot in common. I to love to paint. It must have been fun to cheerlead for the rams at uri. Well, happy year of the ram!
Thanks, Dana. My Aunt is an excellent painter!!! And I LOVED being a cheerleader!!!!