You Will Need:
- 1 package orange cake mix
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon orange extract or vanilla
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup prepared creamy vanilla frosting
- ½ cup orange marmalade
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat cake mix, butter, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, ginger and orange extract in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until well blended. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until tops are puffed and cracked. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
4. Beat cream cheese and frosting in small bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Stir in marmalade. Spread rounded teaspoonful of frosting onto flat sides of half of cookies. Top with remaining cookies.