Just in case Eloise is right (we would never doubt Eloise),
these oatmeal cookies are simply delicious and so easy to put together.
So enjoy, have fun. Eloise would wholeheartedly applaud your efforts!
You Will Need:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Combine cake mix, oats, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Beat brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Beat in dry ingredients and butter until combined. Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Drop dough by tablespponfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes