It’s Sweet Treat Saturday again!
In the movie “The Wizard of Oz,” the cowardly lion lamented “Who put the ape in apricot?” What a wonderful point to ponder when eating these delectable apricot cookies!
- 1 package yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
2. Beat cake mix, flour, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Stir in apricots. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Tested in the THASC kitchen. Photo byTHASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.
I’d love these except for the apricot.