- 2 tbsp. Maxwell House Instant Coffee
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ladyfingers, split, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Fat
- Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite
- Whipped Topping
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
Dissolve combined coffee granules and 1 tbsp. sugar in boiling water. Arrange 1 package ladyfingers on bottom of 13 x 9 inch dish; brush with 1/2 cup coffee.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add 1/2 cup sugar; mix well. Whisk in Cool Whip.
Spread half the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers in dish; top with remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Refrigerate 4 hours.