- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flake coconut
- confectioners sugar, optional
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and water. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in candy bars, chocolate chips, nuts and coconut. Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
Bake 350 degrees F for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Chill before slicing. Dust with confectioners sugar if desired.