This week’s “Sweet Treat Saturday” is starring a yummy Key Lime Pie.
What do you think? Give it a try using the recipe below!
You will need:
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tbsp. key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 in.)
1. In a large bowl, combine milk and lime juice. Refrigerate 1/4 cup whipped cream for garnish. Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
2. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with reserved whipped cream.