This week’s “Sweet Treat Saturday” features a delicious recipe for Carrot Cake Cookies!
Try it out and enjoy!
You will need:
– 1 package spice cake mix
– 1/2 cup all purpose flour
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 1/4 cup water
– 1 egg, lightly beaten
– 1/2 cup shredded carrots (about 2 medium)
– 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
– 1/2 cup raisins
– prepared cream cheese frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
2. Combine cake mix, flour, oil, water and egg in large bowl. Stir in carrots, walnuts and raisins until well blended. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake 12 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool separately.
4. Spread tops of cookies with frosting before serving.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Tested in the THASC kitchen.
THASC is a unique American business producing cards and other promotional products.
Carrot cake is my favorite. Can’t wait to try these!