“Sweet Treat Saturday” is just as great as it sounds!
Got a sweet tooth? Well, starting today, you’re in luck!
THASC is bringing to you a delicious recipe for you and your loved ones to try weekly.
Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
Stay tuned for our weekly updates!
This week: “Citrus Coolers Cookies”
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 cup (4 oz.) pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Grated peel and juice of 1 large orange
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Place powdered sugar in shallow bowl.
2. Beat cake mix, pecans, flour, butter, orange peel and juice in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake 13 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes; roll in powdered sugar. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Tested in the THASC kitchen.
Photo by THASC.
THASC is a unique small American business producing cards and other promotional products.